Shirt and sweatpants are only available now as part of this bundle. Includes autographed copy of "The God Who Stays" Book.
*Sweatpants tend to run large, we recommend ordering a size down.
THE CUDDLE BUNDLE INCLUDES
- NEW The God Who Stays Tee
- Gray “marbled” tie-dye, 100% soft cotton tee
- “THE GOD WHO STAYS” printed in large, white, handwritten font on front with MW logo printed in black beneath
- NEW The God Who Stays Sweatpants
- Black sweatpants with elastic waistband and leg openings
- “THE GOD WHO STAYS” printed vertically along the right leg in gray “marble” handwritten font
- MW logo printed in same color on top of left leg
- The God Who Stays Book
ABOUT THE GOD WHO STAYS
Have you ever felt adrift and alone after losing a job, a dream, a loved one, or your sense of purpose in life? In The God Who Stays, Matthew West uses stories and Scripture to encourage you that wherever you are and whatever you’re going through, God is right by your side — and nothing can separate you from His love and grace.
Through the dramatic events of 2020 and the ensuing uncertainty and anxiety ever since, people’s lives and illusions of security have been turned upside down. Whenever our plans, hopes, and dreams are put on hold — or worse, lost forever — we feel discouraged, lost, and isolated, and desperately praying, “God, where are You?”
Matthew West’s sixth book, The God Who Stays, is an engaging and thoughtful exploration, balanced with his trademark wit and humor, that helps us reconnect to the biblical truth of Immanuel — “God with us” — a personal Savior who never leaves our side and who always answers when we cry out for help. Coauthored by bestselling writer, author, and editor Matt Litton,The God Who Stays contains:
- Foreword by New York Times bestselling author, national speaker, and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, Lysa TerKeurst.
- An exploration of the character of the God who faithfully travels with us through every season of our life
- Encouragement in a time of isolation and anxiety that many have been experiencing
- Personal stories, experiences, and discoveries from Matthew’s own faith journey
The God Who Stays is in stores September 6.
- Publisher: W. Publishing Group, an imprint of Harper Collins Christian Publishing
- Language: English
- Paperback: 208 pages
After you order, fill out the form below to start reading a sample now and access free downloads, including an interview from Matthew about the book, and a 5-day devotional based on The God Who Stays.